1. Cromobet adheres to the "Data Protection Act", that the provisions of the European Parliament on data protection (EC Directive 95/46 / EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (Directive EC / 2002/58 / EC).
2. Cromobet care scrupulously the security and confidentiality of personal data of the holder of a gaming account, and undertakes to s that such data is not disclosed to third parties without explicit consent of the account holder.
3. The communication protocols used by Cromobet with customers, meet the highest standards.
4. All the aforementioned is in place in order to ensure the account holder Cromobet that your personal data are at all times:
- Treated in respect of the rights of the account game
- Treated honestly and as allowed by law;
- Obtained only for specific and lawful purpose;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- Accurate and updated;
- Kept in a secure manner;
- Not kept longer than is necessary for the purpose;
- Not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives;
- Are used for marketing purposes based on the so-called opt-in principle, which is the ability for the user to receive commercial information or propaganda, via email, SMS and other means, until they have explicitly stated to want to receive.
5. Cromobet may disclose personal data only on the orders of government bodies or legislation in the circumstance in which an Account Holder being directly and / or indirectly involved in crime that involves a Cromobet account.
6. At the same time opening a gaming account, the account holder agrees that Cromobet uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of the terms and conditions of Cromobet;
- Any other process related to the main activity of Cromobet;
- ogni altro processo correlato all'attivitÃ principale di Cromobet.
8. The Account Holder can contact Cromobet at any time to obtain a copy of his information or to request the correction of incorrect data or obsolete. Where necessary, the account holder can obtain that their personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. To contact Cromobet about his information the Account Holder should e-mail to email@example.com